Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update

Life got a little busy so I missed a couple weeks.  Here are some recent highlights

  • I had the opportunity to lead worship on a Wed morning for our class and Bob K. Our church family will be pleased to know that will not be repeated anytime soon.
  • I had the privilege to preach from Phil. 3 for my preaching practicum to my class and Jeff P.  It was a great learning experience
  • I was able to come home to MN and attend "How People Change" with Corby 
  • I had the privilege to take what I learned  in the preaching practicum and apply it when preaching at my favorite church in the whole world--my local church, Oasis.
Becky, the girls and I are having a wonderful time here in MD but we are really looking forward to coming home!


Here is a couple things we are looking forward to in the near future:

  • A visit from Q and Maria M and their family!  We are so excited to have some Minnesotans out here.
  • A weekend trip to Philly to hear one of my classmates preach and to see Valley Forge, the Continental Congress, the Liberty Bell etc
  • Gracie and my birthday
  • Spring!
Grace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment